You are currently not logged in.
How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) Votefo10

Pls Register or Log in.
You are currently not logged in.
How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) Votefo10

Pls Register or Log in.
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseitePortalVoteNeueste BilderSuchenPortalAnmeldenLogin
Server is Currently Operating Fully. Download The NEW Client To Start Off Your Adventure - ZENO
Vote for more players and better quality of the Server!
Latest Client For SoulScape PK 525 Released NOW Click To Download The NEW Client
                                  At the moment the server is         

Additional Options
- We Only Accept Payments Through PayPal Only. - ZENO
LATEST - Player Moderator Application Open For Grabs!
Neueste Themen
» kaiute for mod
How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) Empty27th März 2011, 06:50 von kaiute

» Humidifier's Mod application
How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) Empty19th Dezember 2009, 21:10 von humidifier

» Final-Creed™ NEW Forums
How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) Empty19th November 2009, 04:59 von Zeno

» How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS)
How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) Empty18th November 2009, 03:59 von Zeno

» Staff Application Form
How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) Empty17th November 2009, 20:23 von Try Again

» my mod app
How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) Empty17th November 2009, 20:13 von Try Again

» offtopic games
How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) Empty16th November 2009, 06:02 von mass pjer

» Halo 3 THINGS
How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) Empty16th November 2009, 00:38 von "Jesus" FTW

» GFX Showcase
How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) Empty16th November 2009, 00:32 von "Jesus" FTW

SoulScape PK Donations
Destiny PK Donation
Server Status

Die aktivsten Beitragsschreiber
yopi
How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) EmptyHow to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) I_voti10How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) Empty 
I Defence I
How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) EmptyHow to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) I_voti10How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) Empty 
Try Again
Dennis
Zeno
Andrew
x x Z4CH x x
blake
E A T U P
Pebblez NZ

How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS)

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Try Again

Anzahl der Beiträge : 67

How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) Empty
BeitragThema: How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS)   How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) Empty28th Oktober 2009, 19:07

Hello there,
I guess you've finally found a server which pwnz.. Well you must've otherwise you would'nt be here.

This is a download server so im gonna write this guide explaining what you need.

Table Of Contents:

Chapter 1
.1 - What do i need?
.2 - WinRAR, what is it?
.3 - Why do i need WinRAR?
.4 - Why is there a client?

Chapter 2
.1 - Aquiring WinRAR
.2 - Aquiring Server

Chapter 1
1.1 - To complete this tutorial and install the server correctly you will need the following items:-

= WinRAR
= General Knowledge of a computer
= A Web-Browser
= 70 MB of space

1.2 - WinRAR, what is it?
WinRAR is an archiver programme which is similar to WinZIP, it takes files from a file extension of .RAR or .ZIP into the documents they were before they were Zipped or RARRED. They are RARRED/ZIPPED so they can be uploaded onto file sharing websites and so all the components you need, are all in one place instead of you hunting for them.

1.3 - Why do i need WinRAR?
You need WinRAR over WinZIP because that is what the file has been compressed into, a .RAR file. I'm not sure but i don't think WinZIP un-zip .RAR files.

1.4 - Why is there a client?
A client is needed no matter what. Believe it or not runescape use a client aswell, it's just a webclient. I do see this server having a webclient in the near future but not just yet. This is a downloadable client which you can access. Web-clients are also downloaded to your pc but as cache's which are installed on your System 32.

Chapter 2
[size=12]2.1 - Aquiring WinRAR
Okay so you've read through all that i put up there. Well done! Now we can begin on getting the server downloaded. Firstly we need to download WinRAR. To do that click here. Once you are on that webpage you should see a range of different downloads. Depending on your computer specfications choose either:-
= WinRARx86(32Bit)3.90
= WinRARx64(64Bit)3.90

Most computers will select the top option, but some have a different pc so the second option may be applicable. Click the option which apply's to you and then save it to your desktop. Then double-click the installer and you should get a window pop up with WinRAR in the top left corner. At the bottom is an install button click that. And it will extract all the components and install WinRAR. Once completed you will get a Windows Explorer Pop up. Just close that as it is irrelevant.

2.2 - Aquiring the Server.
Now we're getting there, you've probably read this quicker than i've typed it but there we go. Okay to download the server you first should sign up on the forums as that is the best option to do. Then you have a choice, you can either click the download at the scroll bar at the top of the screen or you can click here. Once you have got to the MediaFire page, you should click the download button, and wait for your download to complete. Once completed you will get a WinRAR dialog come up with your files in there. First you have to click the cose prompt on the text dialog which will appear. Then you should look at the toolbar at the top for 'extract to...'. Click that then select your desired extracting location, i always prefer to use my desktop. Then just let it extract. Once you go to your desired extraction area you should see the client folder. Double click it and select run.

Voila! You have just got the Soulscape 525 client for windows!

Any questions please post below.

Regards
Try Again

Nach oben Nach unten
Zeno
Owner
Owner
Zeno

Anzahl der Beiträge : 65

BeitragThema: Re: How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS)   How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) Empty29th Oktober 2009, 06:27

Very Nice Tutorial guideline , try again , We Look Forward In your Presence In-game As A Valuable And Trustworthy Player. Thank You For Submitting This. rep +

thanks,
Zeno
C E O of SoulScape Pk 525
Nach oben Nach unten
Try Again

BeitragThema: Re: How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS)   How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) Empty29th Oktober 2009, 12:24

Thank you. If i can connect to the server now i will make a video ;]
Nach oben Nach unten
i maxed i

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

BeitragThema: Re: How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS)   How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) Empty17th November 2009, 15:51

nvm working now
Nach oben Nach unten
Try Again

BeitragThema: Re: How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS)   How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) Empty17th November 2009, 20:14

Any Problems Pm Me Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Zeno
Owner
Owner
Zeno

Anzahl der Beiträge : 65

BeitragThema: Re: How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS)   How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS) Empty18th November 2009, 03:59

nice job :O
Nach oben Nach unten

How to download soulscape 525. (WINDOWS)
Seite 1 von 1